Our client, Siemens Industry Software (former LMS), headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, is the leading partner in test and mechatronic simulation, tackling the challenges associated with intelligent system design, a strong passion for innovation and a continuous drive for excellence.
Through their simulation software, testing systems and engineering services they enable advanced manufacturing companies to get better products to market faster and turn superior process efficiency into key competitive advantages.
As part of the SIM 3D Motion team, you will work on the development and maintenance of software in Simcenter 3D.
- Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
- Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods;
- Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
- Writing documentation for the developed code;
- Integration testing and bug-fixing.
- University degree on IT or Applied Computer Science;
- Specific technical competencies: proven skills in C++, OO development methodology and UML;
- Interested in mechanical engineering – to understand the needs of the end-user;
- Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken).
- Share Matching Scheme (for each 3 shares bought by employee, Siemens offers a third);
- Easter, Christmas and summer vacation bonus;
- Discount package ING Bank;
- Retirement coverage – 3rd pillar;
- Subscriptions to private clinics (Regina Maria, Medlife, Synevo) – unlimited access for employee, spouse/partner and children;
- Sports subscriptions – unlimited entries;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home;
- Snacks etc.